On 16/01/2019, IOCL reported Job notice to procure applicants who finished Diploma, B.Sc for the situation of Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Quality Control Analyst. For Post No. 1 Read Full Below.
1. Junior Engineering Assistant- Grade IV "TPS" - Ex-Apprentices of Technician Apprentice (Mechanical)/Technician Apprentice (Electrical): 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engg. from perceived Institute/University with least of half checks in total for General and OBC applicants and 45% if there should be an occurrence of SC/ST competitors against held positions. Subject to the condition beneath: Candidate chose under Category above and posted in Boiler Operations will embrace to secure Boiler Competency endorsement inside four years of joining the administrations of the Corporation.
2. Junior Engineering Assistant- Grade IV "Production": Ex-Apprentices of Trade Apprentice (AOCP)/Technician Apprentice (Chemical): And 3 years Diploma in Chemical/Refinery and Petrochemical Engg. or on the other hand B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a perceived Institute/University with least of half stamps in total for General and OBC applicants and 45% if there should be an occurrence of SC/ST hopefuls against held positions.
3. Junior Engineering Assistant- Grade IV (Electrical)/Junior Technical Assistant – IV - Ex-Apprentices of Technician Apprentice (Electrical): and 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from perceived Institute/University with least of half checks in total for General and OBC competitors and 45% in the event of SC/ST/PWBD hopefuls against held/distinguished for PWBD positions.
5. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) )/Junior Technical Assistant – IV - Ex-Apprentices of Technician Apprentice (Instrumentation): and 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/Instrumentation and Electronics/Instrumentation and Control Engineering from a perceived Institute/University with least of half checks in total for General competitors and 45% if there should arise an occurrence of SC/ST/PWBD applicants against held/distinguished for PWBD positions.
4. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical – Pumps and Compressors)/Junior Technical Assistant – IV - Ex-Apprentices of Trade Apprentice (Fitter)/Technician Apprentice (Mechanical): 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from perceived Institute/University with least of half checks in total for General and OBC hopefuls and 45% if there should be an occurrence of SC/ST/PWBD applicants against saved/distinguished for PWBD positions or Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade with Pass class.
6. Pay: Besides Basic Pay and Industrial example of DA, alternate recompenses/benefits incorporate HRA/financed lodging convenience (according to accessibility), Medical Facilities, Productivity/Performance Related Pay, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Employees' Pension Scheme, Group Savings Linked Insurance, Leave Encashment, Leave Travel Concession/LFA, Group Personal Accident Insurance,House Building Advance, Conveyance Advance/Maintenance Reimbursement, Contributory Superannuation Benefit Fund Scheme, Children Education Allowance and so on., according to Corporation rules. Pay size of Rs.11, 900-32,000/ - (Pre Revised)
FOR GET MORE JOB PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME BELOW..
Age: Minimum 18 years and Maximum age will be 26 years for General applicants as on 31.12.2018. for all candidate for apply this job thank you. read full notification below..
1. Instructive Qualification: B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry and Mathematics with least of half stamps in total for General and OBC competitors and 45% if there should be an occurrence of SC/ST/PwBD possibility for recognized positions.
2. Pay: Besides Basic Pay and Industrial example of DA, alternate stipends/benefits incorporate HRA/sponsored lodging settlement (according to accessibility), Medical Facilities, Productivity/Performance Related Pay, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Employees' Pension Scheme, Group Savings Linked Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Leave Encashment, Leave Travel Concession/LFA, Contributory Superannuation Benefit Fund Scheme, House Building Advance, Conveyance Advance/Maintenance Reimbursement, Children Education Allowance and so forth., according to Corporation rules. Pay size of Rs.11, 900-32,000/ - (Pre Revised)
Age: Minimum 18 years and Maximum age will be 26 years for General hopefuls as on 31.12.2018.
1. The recommended capability ought to be from a perceived Indian University/Institute as a customary full time course/Diploma course (counting a sandwich confirmation course with modern preparing as a major aspect of the course; with no break) with least half stamps (45% for SC/ST and PwBD classification competitors) in total. For ITI (Fitter), just a pass will be qualified.
2. Hopefuls having Diploma under perceived horizontal section conspire (Class– XII (Sc.)/ITI conceded in second year of Diploma course) will likewise be viewed as qualified subject to meeting recommended level of imprints based on total of 4 semesters in the certificate course.
3. Applicants having higher expert capabilities, for example, Engineering Graduates/MBA/MCA/CA/CS/ICWA/LLB or those asserting ownership of a Qualification comparable to the Qualification endorsed will not be considered for any of above posts. Capability of MSc (Chemistry) will not be viewed as a preclusion for post codes 101 and 107. In any case, rate prerequisite will be connected on graduation level test (BSc– PCM) as it were.
4. Standard full-time ITI (Fitter) course perceived by NCVT/SCVT will likewise be considered.
5. A competitor is permitted to apply for just a single control. If there should be an occurrence of receipt of more than one application for more than one order, every one of the applications will be rejected.
6. Capability with the end goal of this statement would mean the capability dependent on which candidature is offered or considered asserted by a hopeful. Recommended capability will be entirely clung to.
7. Qualified Ex-Apprentices will be permitted to profit most extreme two chances (three open doors for ex-students having a place with SC/STcategory) for work for Ex-Apprentices of IOCL, Gujarat Refinery under Stage-I Recruitment process.
8. Ex-understudies who are not fruitful in stage-I determination process, may benefit open door for enlistment against opportunities advised through open promotion under stage-II enrollment on All India premise till they meet the endorsed qualification conditions. (please SUBMIT your Resume for more get job in your mobile phone..)
9. A hopeful utilized in Govt/Govt Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies will be required to present 'No Objection Certificate' at the season of Written Test, coming up short which the competitor won't be permitted to show up in the Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test. Such competitors, whenever offered an arrangement, will be required to submit appropriate 'Discharge ORDER' from their manager at the season of joining, without which they won't be permitted to join.
10. A PwBD hopeful profiting of all ages unwinding (no unwinding in qualification capability marks/in composed test qualifying marks) will be considered against open opportunity arranged by legitimacy in the select rundown before being considered against a saved post.
IOCL, Gujarat Refinery, P.O, Gujarat Refinery Twp, Karachiya, Vadodara, Gujarat 391320.
The determination approach will involve Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
Step by step instructions to Apply
1. Competitors are encouraged to deliberately peruse the full notice for subtleties of instructive capability and other qualification criteria before topping off application. Competitors are required to present the application frame (Attached as Anx An) alongside oneself confirmed duplicates of supporting reports referenced in the agenda (connected as Anx B), at the scene on the date of composed Test. In the event that application shape alongside supporting archives of a competitor isn't gotten by IOCL, Gujarat Refinery at the scene on the date of composed Test, his/her candidature will be summarily dismissed. (Please SUBMIT your Resume for more Get job information in your mobile phone..)
2. Competitors are educated to convey a duplicate regarding correspondences got from IOCL, Gujarat Refinery with firsts and self-confirmed duplicates everything being equal and deliver the equivalent at the season of SPPT for confirmation. Deficient applications, applications not bolstered by duplicates of pertinent archives, applications not satisfying the qualification criteria or applications got after the date of receipt of uses will be treated as "Rejected". Additional data with respect to Venue of composed Test, Venue of accommodation of records, composed examination, call letters, results, and so on will be made accessible through this site/over email. Competitors are, along these lines, encouraged to continue visiting the site/email routinely. Go to Official site Click here
B. Distribution of composed test outcome: 29.01.2019. Advt. No. - JR/02/2019
For more get information about latest top Job information like Government job, Private job Then Please Click Here (Government job, Private job, Today, Home, Health ) with Follow this official site BHARTI PEOPLE , Thank You visit again..